According to the Bhagavad-gita, our activities and thoughts at the time of death determine our destination, our body, in our next life. If we can think of God at the time of death, we will not have to take birth again in the material world and be subjected to repeated birth, disease, old age, and death. Rather, we will be liberated and go back home, back to Godhead.
We can assist you or your loved one in the following ways:
- Cooking/Delivering Meals
- Spiritual care (Praying, Reading,Kirtan/Chanting)
- Developing “Life Reviews”
- Going for Quiet walks
- Housekeeping (Cleaning, Laundry,Gardening and other tasks)
- Driving or running small errands
- Preparing for final rites & funerals
- Helping families through grief
- Knitting/Crocheting lap blankets for patients.
- Helping with emails or letter writing
- Engaging in personal conversations
- Emotional and Spiritual Support for patient, family members and caregivers.