- Vamanadeva Das, John Pattinson, B.S. Computer Science
Treasurer of Vaishnavas C.A.R.E., Inc.Vamanadeva Das is a Senior Network Engineer by profession with many years of hospital administration experience.
- Sangita Devi Dasi, Susan Pattinson, Registered Nurse, Certified in Hospice and Palliative Care
Co-Founder Vaishnavas CARE, Inc.; New Goloka North Carolina Vaishnavas CARE Hillsborough Team Leader.
- Drishta Das, David Maclachlan, Retired Social Worker
Drishta Das is our Vaishnavas CARE Team Leader for New Goloka in Raleigh/Cary/Morrisville, North Carolina; He is also the ISKCON GBC Regional Secretary
- Jayasri Devi Dasi, Jaessica Hairston, M.D. Board Certified Psychiatrist
Jayasri Devi Dasi is a Vaishnavas CARE Team Volunteer for our New Goloka V-Care Team in Hillsborough, North Carolina and Disciple of HH Bir Krishna Maharaj.
- Ujjvala Rasajna Devi Dasi, Dr. Usha Reddy, Internal Medicine
Ujjavala Rasajna is a Vaishnavas CARE Team Volunteer for our New Goloka Team in Raleigh/Cary/ Morrisville in North Carolina
- Satyavati Devi Dasi, Registered Nurse
Satyavati Devi Dasi is a member of the Durham, North Carolina Vaishnavas CARE Team. She is a Consultant/Fundraiser and a Disciple of His Holiness Indradyumna Swami.
- Sathviradha Devi Dasi, Registered Nurse
Sathviradha Dasi is a volunteer on our Raleigh, Cary, Morrisville Vaishnavas Care Team. She is a disciple of His Holiness Jayapataka Swami.
- Uttara Devi Dasi, Ellen Pallme, LCSW, Specializes in Counseling,
Vaishnavas CARE Team Leader for New Goloka in Durham, North Carolina; Vaishnavas CARE Grief Support Group Counselor