BHAKTI SHASTRI & BHAKTI VAIBHAVA
The course has five modules.
Module 1 – Nectar of Instruction & Isopanishad
Module 2 – Nectar of Devotion Ch 1 – 19
Module 3 – Bhagavad Gita Ch 1 – 6
Module 4 – Bhagavad Gita Ch 7 – 12
Module 5 – Bhagavad Gita Ch 13 – 18
Teaching Mode and Participant Requirements
Classes will be conducted online and recordings will be shared each week for future reference. Each class also involves a certain amount of preliminary self-study.
Assessment and Completion
Bhakti Shastri assessment involves closed book assessment, open-book assessment, and sloka memorization. A passing mark in each module (65%) is required to receive a certification of course completion.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Online group learning format
- Guided lessons each week
- Study guide review for examinations
- Space for questions and answers in each session
- Course workbook provided to assist in study
Campakalata Devi Dasi
Contact (call/WhatsApp): +1 (858) 762-3609
इदं भागवतं नाम पुराणं ब्रह्मसम्मितम् ।
उत्तमश्लोकचरितं चकार भगवानृषि: ।
नि:श्रेयसाय लोकस्य धन्यं स्वस्त्ययनं महत् ॥ ४० ॥
idaṁ bhāgavataṁ nāma
cakāra bhagavān ṛṣiḥ
dhanyaṁ svasty-ayanaṁ mahat
This Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam is the literary incarnation of God, and it is compiled by Śrīla Vyāsadeva, the incarnation of God. It is meant for the ultimate good of all people, and it is all-successful, all-blissful and all-perfect.
- Enhanced knowledge and understanding of the content of the first six Cantos of Srimad-Bhagavatam.
- Develop a sweet relationship with Krishna, in the form of Bhagavatam.
- Increase unflinching faith and attraction for the lotus feet of Lord Krishna.
- Improvement in one’s personal application of the practices of bhakti.
- Development of preaching skills with reference to the first six Cantos of Srimad-Bhagavatam.
- Deepened appreciation of Srila Prabhupada’s mood and mission as revealed in his purports to the first six Cantos of Srimad-Bhagavatam.
- Increased taste from and appreciation for the basic practices of hearing and discussing Srimad-Bhagavatam in the association of devotees.
- In summary, devotees will experience a guaranteed improvement in their devotional lives.
One may have listened to many lectures on the text, and even read through this epic work numerous times, but often we find that only when studying it, do we really gain a grasp of the key personalities, events, and lessons that need to be learnt from this paramahamsa-samhita. This is an opportunity to dedicate some time to a step-by-step study of this great work, Srila Prabhupada’s magnum opus. Indeed, Rupa Goswami explains in his Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu that even a small attachment for Srimad Bhagavatam can arouse devotional ecstasy (bhava bhakti) even in a neophyte.
Thank you for your interest to study the Srimad Bhagavatam systematically.
- Bhakti Vaibhava Course has four components (Canto1&2, Canto3, Canto4 and Canto5&6), each taking an approximated study and assessment period of 7-8 months. All study material such as Audio, Question Bank, etc. will be made available online, for all to view – regardless if they want to do assessment/certification. There will be weekly teacher-student online interaction session. The online sessions will be of at least 250 hours duration during the course tenure. In these sessions, the teachers will give an overview of the chapters and answer students’ questions.
- The 4 components of the entire six Cantos are broken down into 10 modules.
- Module 1 (Canto 1, Chapters 1-9)
- Module 2 (Canto 1, Chapters 10-19)
- Module 3 (Canto 2)
- Module 4 (Canto 3, Chapters 1-14)
- Module 5 (Canto 3, Chapters 15-33)
- Module 6 (Canto 4, Chapters 1-14)
- Module 7 (Canto 4, Chapters 15-31)
- Module 8 (Canto 5)
- Module 9 (Canto 6, Chapters 1-9)
- Module 10 (Canto 6, Chapters 10-19)
+1 (407) 451-7735