Enlighten your life & Consciousness with spiritual knowledge
In this world, there is nothing so sublime and pure as transcendental knowledge. Such knowledge is the mature fruit of all mysticism. As a blazing fire turns firewood to ashes, O Arjuna, so does the fire of knowledge burn to ashes all reactions to material activities. A faithful man who is dedicated to transcendental knowledge and who subdues his senses is eligible to achieve such knowledge, and having achieved it he quickly attains the supreme spiritual peace. – Bhagavad Gita As It Is (Chapter 4.38-39)
Listen and free download of over 300,000 audio lectures and kirtans on Bhagavad Gita, Srimad Bhagavatam and Vedic literatures:
Online readings and discussions offered by members of New Goloka community. Interactive Reading & Discussions:
- 1. Everyday Srimad Bhagavatam Class 6:30am mayapur.tv Hillsborough Channel & Facebook.
- 2. Everyday 5pm: Classes on Caitanya Caritamrita by His Holiness Bir Krishna das Goswami on Zoom. https://zoom.us/j/7392221817 Password: 108 Facebook Live: Bir Krishna Goswami page.
- 3. Full Morning Program Everyday Zoom (https://bit.ly/NewGoloka108 ; pwd 108) 4:20am-7:45am: Full morning program with:
- 4:20am Mangala aratika prayers
- 4:30am-6:40am Japa Meditation
- 6:40am-7am Sikshastakam & Bhajan
- 7am – 7:45am – Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita Readings and discussions.
- 4. Mon – Fri evenings, 5:30pm-6:30pm: Srimad Bhagavatam Group Reading with Apurva Prabhu and Mother Kamalini. Teleconference number: (605) 475-6777. Access Code: 21999. Text (919) 525-0279 for more information.
- 5. Monday evening 6pm-7pm: Glories of the Holy Name with Drishta Prabhu and Mother Rudrani on Zoom. Text: (919) 593-7530 for more information.
- 6. Sunday morning 10am: Bhagavad Gita Discussions with Vikasananda Krishna Prabhu. Text: (714) 343-2074 for more information.
- 7. Sunday night 9pm: Srimad Bhagavatam Telugu with Adideva Prabhu. Text: (303) 406-3200 for more information.
- 8. Mon – Thur evenings, 9pm-9:30pm: Srimad Bhagavatam Shloka, Bhajan, Caitanya Caritamrita. Text (347) 610-8257 for more information.
- 9. Mon – Thur evenings, 6pm-6:30pm: Discussion on important Srimad Bhagavatam Slokas. Zoom (https://bit.ly/NewGoloka108 ; pwd 108)
- 10. Mon – Thur evenings, 9pm-9:30pm: Srimad Bhagavatam Group Reading. Zoom (https://bit.ly/NewGoloka108 ; pwd 108)
- 11. Mon – Thur evenings, 8pm-8:30pm: Caitanya Caritamrita Reading and discussions. Text (919) 786-3344 for more details.
Youth Reading Call:
- Tues & Thur, 8:40pm-8:55pm: Nectar of Instruction. Text (919) 527-5602 for more details.
CHILDREN Online Classes
- 1. Friday, 7:30pm-8:30pm: Bhagavad Gita, Bhajan, Ramayan class for children To get Zoom link, contact Ratna Radhika dasi: email@example.com, WhatsApp/Text/Call: (919) 452-4051
- 2. Mon & Tues, 4pm-4:35pm: Krishna Conscious Story Time for Children with Her Grace Mother Kamalini To get Zoom link, contact Mother Kamalini: firstname.lastname@example.org, WhatsApp/Text/Call: (919) 525-0279.
3. Sunday, 11:30am-Noon: Srimad Bhagavatam study for children/youth ages 8 and up To get Zoom link, contact Ratna Radhika dasi: email@example.com, WhatsApp/Text/Call: (919) 452-4051
“I am so much grateful that you have enjoyed studying my books. Many young intelligent persons such as yourself are studying these books in the colleges and universities all over the world. Actually anyone who tries to understand these books will become a great realized devotee of Lord Krishna gradually. The original potency of the sastra remains in these books because I have not added or opinionated anything of my own. I have simply presented the scriptures such as Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam as they are. Therefore just see the effect they have on the world.”
“Thank you for reading my books and appreciating them. Please continue to do so. That will help you advance nicely in spiritual life. By reading my books and chanting Hare Krishna, your life will become perfect.” (Srila Prabhupada Letter, March 14, 1975)
“Sometimes I become surprised how I have written this. Although I am the writer, still sometimes I am surprised how these things have come. Such vivid description. Where is such literature throughout the whole world? It is all Kṛṣṇa’s mercy. Every line is perfect.” (Srila Prabhupada Conversation, Vrindavan, June 28, 1977)
Human society, at the present moment, is not in the darkness of oblivion. It has made rapid progress in the field of material comforts, education and economic development throughout the entire world. But there is a pinprick somewhere in the social body at large, and therefore there are large-scale quarrels, even over less important issues. There is need of a clue as to how humanity can become one in peace, friendship and prosperity with a common cause. Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam will fill this need, for it is a cultural presentation for the re-spiritualization of the entire human society.
yasmin prati–ślokam abaddhavaty api
nāmāny anantasya yaśo ‘ṅkitāni yac
chṛṇvanti gāyanti gṛṇanti sādhavaḥ
“On the other hand, that literature which is full with descriptions of the transcendental glories of the name, fame, form and pastimes of the unlimited Supreme Lord is a transcendental creation meant to bring about a revolution in the impious life of a misdirected civilization. Such transcendental literatures, even though irregularly composed, are heard, sung and accepted by purified men who are thoroughly honest.”