Thank you for your interest to offer a kind donation to our center.
If we give something to Krishna we do not lose anything. In whatever way you give something to Him, He will reciprocate in many ways. In this transcendental service there is only great benefit and auspiciousness for the performer as Lord Krishna explains in the Bhagavad-gita (9.27). “Whatever you do, whatever you eat, whatever you offer or give away and whatever austerities you perform-do that, O son of Kunti, as an offering to Me.”
May Sri Sri Radha Golokananda and Srila Prabhupada shower their blessings upon you and your loved ones!
With love and affection, one should try to give something to Krishna from one’s source of income. Then one’s life will be successful. Krishna is full in all opulences; He does not need anything from anyone. But if one is prepared to give something to Krishna, that is for one’s own benefit.
The regular commitment of a donation to support the functioning of our temple, defines your relationship with Krishna. You can be a direct part of the seva here by supporting these activities through financial contributions:
– Daily Deity seva including five daily aratiks, four sets of garlands, and five opulent bhoga offerings.
– Giving the public at large the opportunity to observe the breathtaking darshan of Sri Sri Radha Golokananda.
– Maintain Tulasi and the temple gardens which produce flowers and vegetables for the Deities.
– Daily breakfast, lunch and evening prasadam for the community members.
– General expenses and maintainance of the temple building, grounds and the property.
– Free Sunday feast prasadam for all the members attending the Sunday program.
– Many grand opulent festival celebrations throughout the year.
– Book distribution, Harinaam Sankirtana & sharing Vedic knowledge.
– Bhakti Yoga clubs at various universities.
– AND MUCH MORE.
EIGHT TOP REASONS TO MAKE DONATIONS
– To strengthen and enhance the temple’s ability to reach out to our immediate and widespread community.
– To take a step towards selfless service and generosity.
– To increase your faith in Krishna.
– To set a good example for your children and fellow devotees.
– To spiritualize your work and the results of your work.
– To continue the Vedic culture of selfless giving.
– To maintain the temple for future generations.
– To please Sri Sri Radha Golokananda, Srila Prabhupada and the community.
“Every endeavor requires land, capital, organization and labor. Just as in business one requires a place to stay, some capital to use, some labor and some organization to expand, so the same is required in the service of Krishna. The same however, can be performed for the satisfaction of Kṛṣṇa, and that is spiritual activity. This voluntary service to the cause of Kṛṣṇa consciousness will help one to rise to a higher state of love for God, whereupon one becomes perfect. work, however, can be performed for the satisfaction of Krishna, and that is spiritual activity. This voluntary service to the cause of Krishna consciousness will help one to rise to a higher state of love for God, whereupon one becomes perfect.”